ADA OOI, MACS TCM
With Royalty and Celebrity clients including Rooney Mara, Ellie Goulding and Pom Klementief etc, Ada is one of the most sought after Red Carpet Cosmetic Acupuncturist & Facialist. A TCM practitioner who is also classically trained in aromatherapy and aesthetics, she is a qualified member of the Acupuncture Society and the College of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture.
“SKIN IS MERELY A REFLECTION OF WHAT’S HAPPENING INSIDE THE BODY” - Ada Ooi
Everyone is different, therefore all our PINPOINT WELLNESS TREATMENTS are bespoke and tailored to your skin and well-being on the day when you come to see us.
It all starts with a 360 Lifestyle & TCM Symptom Diagnosis, Celebrity Facialist-Acupuncturist Ada, or her team member will then design the treatment protocols for the day based on Ada's "Treatment from Within" principle and suggest a treatment course to holistically address facial, body, hormones, emotions & other wellbeing concerns.
Each treatment can be different and may include a combination of the below:
- microSculpting™ deep tissue & drainage modern Gua Sha (Innovative combination of traditional and new techniques using different shapes and temperature of stone massage tools)
- Acupuncture on the face/ears/body
- Intra-dermal stimulation
- LED/Micro-current Facial Therapy
- TCM Tendon picking
- Head/ Feet Reflexology
- Cranial-Sacral Tui-Na & Fluid Release
- Cupping (Face/Body)
- Ions-Thermal Ovary & Hormones Rejuvenation (Body)
- Magnetic-Heat Body Circulation Stimulation (Body)
- Radio-Current Thermal Meridian Lymphatic Drainage (Body) etc.
When being treated from within, you will see an immediate improvement in your skin and feel your body being stimulated/lifted/relaxed with the right energy level. Immediate post-treatment skin result(s):
- Lifted & firmed facial, chin and neck contour
- Defined & toned facial features
- Glow from within brighten complexion
- Full, plumped & worked out texture
To achieve continuous and lasting positive effect(s) we recommend regular visits from a course of 6 sessions- combined with a balanced lifestyle ('balanced' doesn't mean banning you from the things you love e.g. chips and alcohol - but consume moderately, nothing excessive).