Everyone is different, therefore all our facial treatments are bespoke and tailored to your skin and well-being on the day when you come to see us.
We believe that our skin is a reflection of our internal well-being, our treatments are more than skin deep. Starting with a TCM Symptom Diagnosis protocol, we will examine your tongue, pulse, temperature and limbs while chatting to you in order to understand more about your lifestyle, emotions and specific skin concern(s).
We will design your treatment of the day which can involve any/a combination of the below:
- Accupuncture (Face &/ Ears &/ Body) (Do not worry if you don't like needles we've other stimulation techniques to do the same trick
- Intra-Dermals Stimulation
- Modern Gua Sha (Innovative combination of traditional and new techniques using different shapes and temperature of stone massage tools)
- Moxibustion with prescribed herbs
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Sacral Cranial Fluid Release
- Fascia/Tissue/Muscle/Bone Manipulation
- Buo Jin (Tendon Picking/Cross Friction Massage)
- LED Photon Therapy
- Oxygen Restoration
When being treated from within, you will see an immediate improvement in your skin and feel your body being lifted/relaxed with the right energy level. Immediate post-treatment skin result(s):
- Lifted & firmed facial, chin and neck contour
- Defined & toned facial features
- Glow from within brighten complexion
- Plumped & worked out texture
To achieve continous and lasting positive effect(s):
- Regular visits (hence regular micro-circulation & qi stimulation) improves the condition of pigmentation, dull complexion, wrinkles and lines, puffiness and sagginess.
Lasting results can be achieved with a course of 4(+) treatments with the combination of a balanced lifestyle ('balanced' doesn't mean banning you from the things you love e.g. chips and alcohol - but consume moderately, nothing excessive).