Ginkgo Has Plenty Of Benefits For Skincare, Which Are They?
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extracts are derived from an Asian tree known as Ginkgo. This tree is well-known to be among the oldest trees on the planet have a huge reputation for being tough and being able to withstand the harshest environments.
WHAT MAKES IT SO POPULAR IN SKINCARE IS THAT IT CONTAINS MORE THAN 40 COMPONENTS THAT CAN BENEFIT THE SKIN.
- Terpenoids improve the blood flow, improving sebaceous secretions, decreasing capillary hyper-permeability, improving tissue irrigation and it will help protecting your skin from issues like acne, eczema, skin sensitivity, rosacea and also help with the skin healing process. It will also boost cell metabolism and increase the production of collagen.
- Ginkgo provides many antioxidant benefits thanks to its high levels of flavonoids, and more particularly quercetin. This antioxidant will fight and neutralize free radicals, which is the main cause of aging (fine lines, wrinkes), as well as limiting the damage from the sun rays on the skin.
- Ginkgo Biloba is extremely rich in Vitamin E wich will prevent from skin problems such as scars, stretch marks, acne, patchiness and pimples.
- It has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which helps to treat acne, eczema, or other types of facial redness and inflammation.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extracts may aid your skin in balancing its melanin content, improving skin conditions such as hyper pigmentation or vitiligo.
You can find Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract in our Supreme Equilibrium Mask, to apply twice a week for a healthy skin.